September 19, 2009

sportrait catch-up

Here are some recent sportraits. As usual I'm shooting a good many of these, but actually less than last year. I think I'm averaging two a week. As much as I love shooting them I'm glad it has been less as I just about use up my creativity for the week on the Gameday cover. Wednesday when I was driving out to Apalachee High School to shoot running back Reggie Battle my mind was too preoccupied with the upcoming Gameday shoot to come up with ideas. I went with a locker room shot which I hadn't done yet this season. Anybody got any cool sportrait ideas? Throw them my way!

071509_fb_uga_COX_kl
Georgia quarterback Joe Cox

080709_fb_cs_Pittard1_kl
Cedar Shoals High School defensive lineman Charmarcus Pittard

082709_fb_oc_ROPER1_kl
Oconee County QB Hutch Roper

082009_MattSanchez1_kl
Cyclist Matt Sanchez

081909_vb_aa_CHESTER1
Athens Academy Volleyball coach Nikki Chester and team front row from left: Maddi Brady, Taylor Payne, Melisssa, Corry, Ansley Richardson, Sara Busswenger, Kelly Foster and back row from left: Morgan Solomon, Emily Hansford, Caroline Sanders, Sarah Chuboff, Hannah Hays, Priya Desai, Elizabeth Sinyard, Dakota Williams, Jamella Banks, Carey Stewart, Mary Banister, Meredith Ross, Crysten Curry, Morgan Maddox, and Aashni Patel (not pictured: Lauren Marbut and Morgan Anderson).

091009_fb_pa_Clark_kl
Prince Avenue Christian's Taylor Clark

091609_fb_ap_BATTLE_kl
Apalachee's Reggie Battle

No comments: